health benefits of bovine collagen
1. Improves skin quality. Bovine collagen is an excellent natural skin care product! It helps to form elastin and other compounds in the skin that are responsible for maintaining the skin's youthful tone, structure and firmness. Collagen reduces wrinkle depth and other signs of aging.
2. Treat osteoarthritis. Research is ongoing on the effect of collagen on osteoarthritis, but there is already much evidence that bovine collagen hydrolyzate can help people with osteoarthritis. The arthrosis makes the cartilage stiff and inflexible and this in turn makes you more susceptible to injuries. Over time, the disease can cause the cartilage to be so depressed that severe pain occurs. Since the cartilage is made from collagen, a supplement gives an improved condition when the cartilage is built on.
3. Improves intestinal health. Collagen contains important amino acids that have proven beneficial to our entire gastrointestinal system. Studies show that one of the amino acids in collagen, glycine, improves digestion by increasing gastric acid.
4. Promotes better sleep. Studies have shown that glycine affects neurotransmitters in a way that promotes better quality sleep, making bovine collagen a natural sleep aid!
5. Builds muscle and repairs tissue. Bovine collagen is the best type to consume in terms of exercise and muscle recovery. Bovine collagen contains types 1 and 3, which are the types that support tendons and ligaments. By taking bovine collagen before and after exercise, you can help your body recover better and faster.